According to Gartner’s definition, digitalization is the use of digital technologies to change a business model and provide new revenue and value-producing opportunities. Top performing businesses are spending 34% of their budget in support of digitalization, increasing to 44% by 2018 (2017 Gartner CIO Agenda Survey).
It’s no secret that digitization is changing our world faster than ever before. It’s creating new opportunities for companies to gain market share and pull ahead of their competition. And to keep up, organizations are shifting their focus toward innovation and business agility. What does it mean to be agile? It’s all about achieving better performance and results through teamwork.
An agile company:
- Learns, responds, and adapts rapidly by encouraging an open flow of information
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Brings together an ecosystem of employees, customers, and partners, all working as a team
More than Ever, Collaboration is the Key
The right collaboration tools help make it easier for an organization to adapt to market changes and evolve their business faster. Collaboration is a human activity that focuses on getting people to work together more effectively so they can reach common goals faster. And having the right set of collaboration tools accelerates these efforts.
Organizations are adopting more collaboration tools, including unified communications as a service (UCaaS ) tools like VoiceMaxx CE, because they deliver tangible business results. They not only help drive innovation, but they can improve the workplace itself—not just for employees, but for partners and customers who interact with it. These tools are changing the way people engage and are boosting employee satisfaction, productivity, cost savings, competitive advantage and innovation.
We’ve prepared a new ebook, “Cloud Collaboration: The Smart Choice for Your Agile Business”, which explores the way working together has changed and covers the fundamentals of building a more customer-centric business through cloud-based architecture.
- How cloud-based architecture enables better collaboration
- Fundamentals of building a more customer-centric business
- An overview of Cisco's Hosted Collaboration Solution (Cisco HCS and Cisco HCS for Contact Center), as delivered through West's VoiceMaxx CE and Cloud Contact CE services